We offer the following Computer Diagnostic Services:
- Bleed, Fill and Adjust Brakes – Bleeding occurs when air gets into your brake fluid line. The introduction of air can cause a leak or the overrunning of the master cylinder.
- Caliper Reconditioning and Replacement – A cause of repair could be from the piston tearing allowing rust build-up on the caliper resulting in sticking. Common signs include brake fluid leaks, abnormal sounds, and the vehicle pulling to the left or right.
- Wheel Cylinder Replacement – Symptoms often include a compromised brake pedal, reduced response time, and fluid leakage. If the wheel cylinders fail, it may affect the pressure of the system reducing the ability to slow down the vehicle.
- New Master Cylinders – Used in both disc brakes and drum brakes, master cylinders convert the pressure on the brake pedal to hydraulic pressure.
- Brake Line Repair and Replacement – Responsible for transporting the hydraulic pressure to the brakes without any delay, the brake lines play a crucial role. If they endure moisture or damage, give Tropical Performance a call to assist you.
- New Brake Hoses – Responsible for transferring the brake fluid from the master cylinder to the brake calipers or wheel cylinders. When utilizing the brakes, the fluid causes the brake pads to press against the rotors to slow down or come to a complete stop.
- ABS Diagnosis and Repair – The anti-locking brake light may be illuminated if it lacks data, or the hydraulic pump isn’t working correctly. Our team will assess if something more complicated is happening with the brakes.
- Power Boosters – If your power boosters aren’t working to the best of their ability, don’t worry; Tropical Performance is here to get you back on the road in no time.
- Parking Brake Service and Repair – Whether it’s for an overall inspection of the brakes or a full repair for the pads, calipers, or rotors, we have the expertise to help bring your car back to life.
- Traction Control, Diagnostic, and Repair – Your tires keeping the same speed to work in synchronization play a vital role when you’re operating your vehicle. Traction control utilizes anti-lock brake sensors to detect when a wheel is slipping.
Whatever the service may be, we are a full-service automotive repair and maintenance shop located in Davie. For over 14 years, we have been providing expert services to clients all throughout Broward County with technicians that have over 26 years of training, and experience.