Of course, we understand that getting a flat tire is an inconvenience at any time of the day, no matter what happens.
When it comes to do-it-yourself projects, changing your tire on the side of the road is somewhere at the top of the list. Although that may be the case, allow one of our technicians to take that burden off of you. Give Tropical Performance a call if you have any concerns about your tires!
The tire services we offer:
- New Tires
– We carry many different brands for cars, trucks, SUVs, and high-performance vehicles so that you can find everything your car needs for tires.
- Computerized Wheel Alignment System
– This is part of the standard maintenance routine that is adjusting the angle of the car according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Tire Mounting
– We’re not a NASCAR pit stop crew, but we can mount a tire quite well. If you purchase tires from our shop, we’d be more than happy to install it onto the car for you.
- Tire Balancing
– Generally, after 5000 miles, is when your tires should be rebalanced. Also, when you get a repair, buy brand-new, and when uneven wear occurs.
- Tire Rotation
– If you notice that your tires are starting to wear on one side, it may be time to switch them around, so all four wheels are worn out evenly.
- Tire Inspection
– If the tire pressure light is on, but you’ve already tried to increase the pressure at your local gas station, then you should bring it to our shop. We will inspect the tires to make sure that nothing detrimental is wrong with them.
- Flat Repair
– Don’t worry if you have a flat on the road. Even if it’s at midnight, we are available 24/7 to fix that flat for you in no time.
– Without the proper suspension work, the springs, shock absorbers, and linkages that connect the vehicle to its wheels will not allow some of the relative motion.
- Front End and Framework
– Every bump and pothole that your car endures can cause it to lose control, so we will replace all the front-end components to restore its optimum driving ability.